Morgan Silver Dollar Coin (1921 AU)
The 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar is available in AU (Almost Uncirculated) condition. Each coin has been struck by the US Mint and contains approximately .7734 troy ounces of 90% pure silver. The 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar still holds a legal tender value in the United States of $1 and is one of the most popular Silver dollar designs.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of troy ounces of .900 pure silver
- Contains 0.7734 troy oz of Silver
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- ManufacturerUnited States Mint
- Diameter (mm)38.1
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce).7735
- Issuing CountryUSA
- IRA EligibleNo