Silver 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar Brilliant Uncirculated (BU)
Struck beginning within weeks of the president’s assassination in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, and introduced to the public by March 1964, the early Kennedy Half Dollars are among the most sought after of all 90% silver coins.1964 was the last year in which circulated half-dollar coins were produced with 90% silver.
- Purity: 90%
- Each coin contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Frank Gasparro and Gilroy Roberts
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of John F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- ManufacturerUnited States Mint
- Diameter (mm)30.6
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce).3617
- Issuing CountryUSA
- IRA EligibleNo