1 oz. American Silver Eagle Coin (BU) Random Year
The Silver Eagle coin is currently the single most popular bullion coin in the world. First released in 1986, these 1 oz silver coins are the official bullion coin of the United States. Each coin’s content, weight, and purity are certified by the United States Mint and are guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
The Silver Eagle has been produced at three mints: the Philadelphia Mint, the San Francisco Mint, and the West Point Mint. The American Silver Eagle bullion coin may be used to fund Individual Retirement Account investments.
The American Silver Eagle coins available in this product listing come from random years of mintage. These coins are all in uncirculated condition and achieve quality standards of the PCGS and NGC for uncirculated coins
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government
- Obverse: Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies
- ManufacturerUnited States Mint
- Diameter (mm)40.6
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce)1.0000
- Issuing CountryUSA
- IRA EligibleYes