1 oz. British Gold Queen's Beast Greyhound Coin - 2021
The 2021 1 oz. British Gold Queen's Beast Greyhound coin offers a stunning glimpse into the heraldry and images of the British Crown. The coin celebrates the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in 1953, as well as the monarchy’s history.
Known globally for producing state-of-the-art gold, silver and platinum bullion coins and bars, the Royal Mint brand is synonymous with trust and quality craftsmanship.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold in brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Bears a face value of 100 Pound sterling backed by the government of Britain.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The White Greyhound of Richmond with the Tudor shield.
- Part of the “Queen's Beast” coin series. The Queen's Beasts are ten heraldic statues depicted as the Royal supporters of England and representing the genealogy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- ManufacturerRoyal Mint
- Diameter (mm)32.7
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce)1.0000
- Issuing CountryGreat Britain
- IRA EligibleYes