1 oz. American Gold Buffalo Proof Coin
Call to pay by check or wire and receive a 2% discount
The US Mint began production of the 1 oz. Gold American Buffalo Proof in 2006. Both the regular and proof production are struck each year and are the first pure (24-karat) gold coins authorized by the US Mint.
The 1 oz. Gold American Buffalo Proof you receive will be of our choosing, limited to stock on hand.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government
- Coin in presentation box with certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel
- ManufacturerUnited States Mint
- Diameter (mm)32.7
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce)1.0000
- Issuing CountryUSA
- IRA EligibleYes