1/20 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin
Introduced in 1979, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the longest-running gold bullion series in the world today. The fractional 1/20 oz. Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is more affordable option for investors and collectors.
The Gold Maples you receive will be of our choosing, limited to stock on hand.
- Contains 1/20 oz. actual Gold weight
- Bears a face value of $1 (CAD) backed by the Candian government
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity
- ManufacturerRoyal Canadian Mint
- Diameter (mm)14.1
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce).0500
- Issuing CountryCanada
- IRA EligibleYes