1/10 oz. South African Gold Krugerrand Coin
Call to pay by check or wire and receive a 2% discount
In 1967, Krugerrands were minted by the Republic of South Africa to help promote South African gold to the international markets to collectors and investors. Prior to the minting of this South African gold coin, the concept of gold bullion investments for the average person was not developed. In 1980, Krugerrands accounted for 90% of the world’s gold-coin market and remain the most frequently traded gold coins in the world market.
The Krugerrands you receive will be of our choosing, limited to stock on hand. Dates may vary.
- Contains 1/2 oz of gold
- Minted by the South African Mint
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and gold weight
- ManufacturerSouth African Mint
- Diameter (mm)16.46
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce).1000
- Issuing CountrySouth Africa
- IRA EligibleNo