1/10 oz. Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin
Call to pay by check or wire and receive a 2% discount
In 1988, Austrian law made it legal to issue Gold coins for use as an investment. In 1989, Austria release the 1/4 oz. and 1 oz. Philharmonic gold coins designed to pay homage to its famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. As years passed, other sizes of these wildly popular Gold coins have been added to the series.
The Philharmonic you receive will be of our choosing, limited to stock on hand. Dates may vary.
- Contains 1/10 oz. of .9999 fine Gold
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon
- ManufacturerAustrian Mint
- Diameter (mm)16
- Metal Content (Troy Ounce).1000
- Issuing CountryAustria
- IRA EligibleYes